You know that there are so many free WordPress Membership Plugins and also paid WordPress Membership Plugins in the market. Are you looking to make a membership website in WordPress? If that sounds like something you’d be interested in then our 20 Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list article is for you. Don’t forget to read it.
It can help you to make a better decision to choose the best WordPress Membership Plugins from so many free WordPress Membership Plugins or premium WordPress Membership Plugins. Yes, we know that making and running a website can be a great way of generating a standard and passive income.
One of the easiest ways to monetize a website is by turning it into a membership website by using WordPress. Do you want to know about the best and top WordPress membership plugins in the market right now? Choosing the right and top membership plugin is very important for your business growth.
In this article, we’ll try to share with you the Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 list which can help you to make your WordPress website. Let’s go to the action, please. Don’t forget to check out our given 20 Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list below:
20 Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 (Pros and Cons)
1. MemberPress Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
MemberPress Membership plugin can help you to build amazing WordPress membership sites. You can accept credit cards securely, sell online courses, control who can see your content, and sell digital downloads as per your needs. You can sell what you want.
MemberPress Courses’ powerful LMS platform makes it easy for anyone to build and sell an online course by using your website. You can make your website a place that customers can call home – and home is where their hearts will be.
Enjoy the security of automated billing, and give members the freedom to join, upgrade, or cancel – right from your website. Easy to set up payment gateway integrations mean you never miss a sale because you didn’t offer the right payment method. Use Easy Affiliate to create a non-salaried sales team.
You can take the advantage of the most effective and affordable promotional tool for new online businesses such as referral marketing. We have added this Premium WordPress Membership Plugin provider in the 1st position in our 20 Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list.
MemberPress integrates with some of the world’s most popular email marketing tools, including Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip, Constant Contact, and more. You can link your apps with MemberPress, share information through workflows, and build streamlined processes to get more done – all with no coding required.
You can provide totally protected downloadable files for your members, and track the number of times each file is downloaded.
- Highly customizable membership levels.
- Integration with numerous email marketing services and other tools.
- Ability to create as many membership levels as you want.
- No lifetime purchase option, making the plugin quite expensive over time.
- Lack of customization for registration and login forms.
- Lack of built-in forum technology.
2. aMember Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
aMember Membership WordPress plugin is the perfect membership software for selling digital products and downloads by using your WordPress website. They Accept subscription payments, manage customer profiles, deliver digital content, integrate with your blog, forum, or CMS, send opt-in newsletters, and you can run your own affiliate program. Everything is easy with aMember Pro.
For more than 20 years, aMember is one of the most powerful and customizable software in its class. We have added this Paid Membership WordPress Plugin provider in the 2nd position in our Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list.
aMember Pro is not an online service, it is a PHP script you download and install to your own Webhosting server. You get the full source-code application and full freedom to customize it to your needs. There are no monthly fees. You pay once for the script and can use it for a lifetime. With your purchase, you get 6 months of free upgrades and support.
aMember has not any artificial limitation on the number of database entries. You can have any number of users, products, payments, etc. Buy with confidence. If you are not satisfied with your purchased script, they issue a full refund. They also offer a no-hassle 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Integration into existing sites.
- Full WordPress integration.
- Built-in help desk.
- No event management.
- No donation functionality.
- Not suitable for typical association, club, or non-profit local membership management.
3. PaidMembershipsPro Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
PaidMembershipsPro is the most complete paid WordPress Membership Plugin. It is the fastest way to charge for access to your WordPress website. Their core plugin is free and includes more than other membership WordPress plugins. You can Restrict content, and manage member subscriptions with recurring payments, User registration, custom profile fields, and robust member management.
You can easily connect your membership website with popular WordPress plugins and third-party services. Secure your pages, posts, blocks, and categories. Show an excerpt, “sneak peak” partial content, or completely hide restricted content. Set a custom message for users or visitors when they attempt to access protected content.
You can sell sites on the network or secure content across your network with a single user login. We have added this WordPress Membership Plugin provider in the 3rd position in our 20 Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 list.
You can create a complete membership offering with unique pricing and content access for each level. Members can hold one or more member levels at a time. Process recurring payments and create an order for each successful payment made.
Failed payments will retry and cancel according to your settings and membership status. You can integrate with PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, 2Checkout, or offline payments (bank check). Or, use WooCommerce to purchase a level as a product.
- Very powerful membership plugin for WordPress.
- Lifetime customer support at no extra cost.
- Customizable in-depth membership reports and analytics.
- Offers tons of features at once that can be overwhelming.
- Price is a bit high comparing to the others.
- Some of the documentation and solutions require code knowledge.
4. UltimateMember Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
UltimateMember is the number 1 User Profile & Membership Plugin for WordPress. Users can easily register and become members all from the front end of your website. Logged-in users will never see the admin dashboard and will have no idea they are on a WordPress website. It allows you to restrict access to your website both globally and on a per/page post basis.
UltimateMember offers a range of features including user profiles, member directories, user registration/login, user role editing, content restriction, and many more. We have added this Membership WordPress Plugin provider in the 4th position in our Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 list.
With UltimateMember, you can create multiple user roles and give each role its own permissions and capabilities making the plugin the perfect choice if you are creating a website that requires more than one user type.
Over 200,000 websites use UltimateMember to power their online community & membership websites. It combines beautiful front-end elements with powerful admin functionality to make it easy for you to create a user-based website with WordPress.
- Unique and customized themes in the competitive market.
- The solid Customer support system, answer all the queries of their users.
- It provides various options of payment to its customers.
- Ultimate Member does not offer much free integration, all are paid features.
- It can get a bit tricky for some users.
- User Interface has a place for improvement.
5. LearnDash Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
LearnDash is the most trusted online course platform for WordPress. This platform was created by e-learning experts. LearnDash course content is structured using leading online learning principles to maximize your content delivery and increase completion rates.
With LearnDash, you have complete control when selling your online courses. Choose the pricing model, up-sell offerings, and reminder notifications, and watch your sales rise! Everything you need to succeed with your online course. We have added this WordPress Premium Membership Plugin provider in the 5th position in our Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 list.
Extend your capabilities through the LearnDash ecosystem more quickly! Unlike other platforms, LearnDash does not limit your creativity. You can easily connect LearnDash to the tools that you already know and love to create a truly unique learning platform!
By choosing LearnDash, you partner with a trendsetter in e-learning. You will be in good company – they have one of the largest active online communities of online course creators, educational institutions, and WordPress professionals! They offer a 15-day money-back guarantee and have a world-class community to help you get your course online today!
- User-Friendly Drag-and-Drop Builder.
- Excellent Front-End Learning Experience.
- Users can automate various functions through third-party apps and through Zapier.
- A little bit expensive packages.
- It doesn’t offer an extensive tutorial.
- Built-In Payment Options Are Limited.
6. RestrictContentPro Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
You know that restricting content and selling memberships in WordPress has never been easier. RestrictContentPro gives you robust content restriction tools and a powerful WordPress membership website, all in one.
Lock away exclusive content and give access to valued members in a lightweight eCommerce solution that elegantly does exactly what you need it to do.
With all of the power for selling premium content, creating paywalls, and building membership websites, RestrictContentPro provides simple tools that make complex revenue streams easy. We have added this WordPress Paid Membership Plugin provider to the 6th position in our Top WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 list.
RestrictContentPro is the most flexible, easiest-to-extend content restriction WordPress plugin. Full of action hooks and filters, your unique membership needs are met quickly without fuss. The extensive library of RestrictContentPro add-ons allows you to activate only the integrations and features you need.
It Supports for 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe.com, PayPal Standard, PayPal Express, and PayPal Website Payments Pro. It includes a complete API that allows for custom payment gateways to be built, too. All RestrictContentPro Plans come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee too.
- In-depth reports and analytics.
- Integration with multiple payment platforms.
- Top-notch customer support – reliable and fast.
- Features are way too limited in the free plan.
- A steep learning curve for non-developers.
- The dripping content feature only comes with the premium plans.
7. s2member Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
You can easily protect your WordPress Posts, Pages, Tags, Categories, URIs, BuddyPress/bbPress, and even portions of content within Posts, Pages, themes, and plugins. It is easily configurable & highly extensible. You can even protect downloadable files and streaming audio/video too. Store files locally, or use s2Member’s integration with Amazon.
s2Member is powered almost entirely by WordPress shortcodes, making complex integrations quick & easy. Sell recurring or non-recurring subscriptions with lots of flexibility. Or sell “Buy Now” access in various ways. You can also sell specific Posts/Pages, sell access to file downloads, or sell custom capabilities that provide highly configurable access to specific portions of your content.
s2Member integrates with Stripe, PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, Authorize.Net, and ClickBank too. Integrate one, or integrate them all! With 1000’s customers, an intelligent open community, comprehensive documentation, video tutorials, APIs, the s2Member Codex, KB articles, and over 50,000 forum posts; s2Member just can’t be beaten!
Secure WordPress content and offer users/members a secure checkout solution that integrates seamlessly with WordPress Roles/Capabilities. It’s like a cash machine. s2Member puts money back in your pocket with every customer you acquire. We have added this paid Membership WordPress Plugin provider in the 7th position in our Top WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list.
- Huge scope for complex websites or large scale portals.
- It has almost unlimited flexibility and potential.
- Excellent documentation, KBs and instructional videos.
- Not too friendly for beginners or non-tech-savvy users.
- Content dripping isn’t available on the free version.
- Design of the UI leaves a lot to be desired.
8. PaidMemberSubscriptions Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
PaidMemberSubscriptions is a powerful WordPress membership plugin. Simply download the plugin and upload it to your WordPress installation and in less than 3 minutes you can finish setup your WordPress membership website.
You can create free & paid subscription plans, add your PayPal address, place the registration and account shortcodes on their respective pages and you’re ready to sign-up members.
PaidMemberSubscriptions is easy to set up and uses WordPress Membership Plugin. You can create your membership website and start getting paid almost instantly. Instead of complicated setup pages, it integrates with your existing WordPress website and content and doesn’t force you into a predefined structure.
We have added this Subscription WordPress Membership Plugin provider in the 8th position in our top WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list. You will be able to create and manage member subscriptions, grant and revoke access to posts, pages, categories as well as custom post types based on the subscriptions your users have purchased.
Also, it integrates with WooCommerce allowing the admin to restrict product viewing, purchasing, and special product prices to members.
- It’s super easy to get started with a new membership website.
- Managing subscribers, levels and groups is simple.
- Includes over 60 addons and integrations.
- Doesn’t support video hosting, you need vimeo.
- Addons cannot be purchased individually.
- Some of the documentation and solutions require code knowledge.
9. arMember Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
arMember is a one-of-its-kind WordPress paid Membership Plugin that provides all genres of membership-related functionality in a symmetrical way. Entire membership features are under one roof and easy to use. You can build a sustainable membership website business for the long run by selling recurring subscriptions, offering one-time packages, or shaping the plugin to your needs in any other way.
The arMember WordPress membership premium plugin allows you to go with any payment cycle to suit your business needs. Access to your premium content can be provided forever or for a limited period. This is a great way to adjust your content to the preferable pricing model. We have added this WordPress Membership paid Plugin provider in the 9th position in our 20 top WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list.
Accept recurring payments and capture more revenue! This plugin allows you to set up flexible subscriptions and charge your clients on a regular basis. arMember offers a fantastic level of billing flexibility like no other. For subscriptions, members can choose a monthly, yearly, quarter, or custom billing cycle.
arMember has an advanced form builder to create stylish and captcha-free forms for SignUp/Registration, Login, Forgot Password, Change Password, etc. You can beautify forms with material and other different modern field styles.
You can choose predefined preset fields as well as custom form fields. It also provides all forms with a model popup link as well. Within 7 days after the purchase, if you encounter a technical problem that they can’t fix, they will happily refund your money.
- Sell complete online courses, individual lessons, or ongoing serial content.
- Run Recurring Payments with Subscriptions.
- Partially Restrict Content & Restrict Specific URLs.
- More pricing options needed.
- A small community of users.
- No live chat support.
10. WPUserFrontend Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
WPUserFrontend can help your users manage everything from Frontend! Effortlessly build Registration Forms, Profiles, WooCommerce Products, Subscriptions and Contact Forms with Custom Post Types support. You can easily create amazing directory & membership sites, event registration forms, allow guest posting, and much more, using the All-In-One WPUserFrontendPro WordPress Plugin.
It is packed with features that complete all of your Front-end needs. You can restrict content, menu & taxonomies for your premium users only with just a shortcode. You can get everything to let your users manage and work from the front. Registration and profiles can range from basic to very diverse, which can make form creation a hassle.
We have added this WordPress Membership premium Plugin provider in the 10th position in our Best WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022 list. With their templates and generous types of supported fields, WPUserFrontend becomes your trustworthy tool to get you on top of the task.
Subscriptions are a great way to manage submissions on any type of professional website, like listing, advertisement, product, or even high traffic blog.
- Submit and update anything from Frontend.
- Earn with subscription-based posting.
- Use anywhere easily with shortcodes.
- Recurring Payment system is in only premium version.
- BuddyPress Integration is not in free version.
- Priority Support & Ticket Based Support only for premium users.
11. BuddyBoss Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
BuddyBoss is built on WordPress, the World’s number 1 open-source platform, giving you the flexibility, control, and freedom you need, to create a successful online platform. BuddyBoss makes it easy to share your knowledge and passion while building your audience and growing your revenue.
They make it easy for you to build on WordPress; an online community enables your followers or customers to connect under your brand. Members can connect and engage with each other on topics within forums and groups.
You can provide value to your members while building a recurring and reliable revenue stream. Use the community and gamification features to keep your community engaged. Online education is growing at a rate faster than ever. BuddyBoss helps you to build a flexible learning environment that supports your students from wherever they are in the world.
- All-In-One Social Network Solution.
- Multiple integrations to create a fully functional community website.
- It offers all the features you want.
- BuddyBoss lacks some customization options.
- The plugin settings can be difficult to learn and find when first installing it.
- Need to read the documentation and watch videos to familiarize yourself with it.
12. WooCommerceMemberships Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
WooCommerceMemberships is 100% integrated with your content and products. Power your membership association, online magazine, e-learning sites, and more with access control to content/products and member discounts. You can restrict your content to members, but you can also “drip” that content over time to schedule when members have access.
You can sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases, manually assign memberships, and completely integrate member perks within your web store. When you run a membership website, you spend a lot of time on customer service and managing members. They have tried to make that as easy as possible with Membership.
They have added “Membership Notes” so that you can track information about memberships for a customer, add your own notes for your reference, and even easily communicate with a particular member by sharing a note with them via email. You can also use expiration and renewal reminder emails to let members know of ending memberships and prompt them to renew or upgrade.
- Turn your WooCommerce store into a purchasing club.
- Flexible and easy membership management.
- Simplify Communication with Members.
- Price is a bit expensive when compared to other competitors.
- Need more Email integration options.
- The members management dashboard needs improvement.
13. MemberMouse Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
MemberMouse is built to support anything you can dream up. Explore the features that empower coaches, entrepreneurs, client portals, and more. You can sell any kind of product or subscription with flexible payment options and billing profiles. You can make easily password-protected pages to deliver premium content, PDFs, videos, software, and more.
Manage free and paid members with a simple and intuitive CRM. Put your member management on autopilot. Get a handle on critical metrics including sales, lifetime value by source, retention, and more. MemberMouse is built for everyone, from startups to enterprises.
Their dedicated support staffs are available 7 days a week to assist with any questions you have. They pride themselves on our personable and detail-oriented service.
Their support team is one of the most extensive in their industry, and the high level of documentation demonstrates our commitment to helping you achieve success with their software. You can start building your membership website with MemberMouse!
- Multiple payment options and billing integrations.
- Detect account sharing and auto-lock shared accounts.
- Import members from another platform or CSV file.
- Limited features for users on the basic Builder plan.
- More pricing options needed.
- Each plan only supports a single site license, need multiple membership sites license too.
14. iThemesExchange Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
iThemesExchange is a WordPress premium Membership plugin that allows you to sell membership access to your WordPress website. Protect your WordPress posts, pages, categories, tags, custom post types, and more, based on membership status.
Membership sites are all about access and the member experience. As with all things Exchange, their main priority with the Membership Add-on was keeping it simple.
Do you want to include protected downloadable files like ebooks or podcasts with a membership purchase? Use the Product Files section to upload or add URLs for files. This Add-on takes advantage of Exchange features to customize your member experience, including a built-in member dashboard with pages for an account, profile, downloads, and more.
To customize the Welcome Message that will be displayed in the dashboard of your members, just click the advanced button to expand the editor and add your message.
- Sell paid or free membership access to your WordPress site.
- Protect content based on membership.
- Customizing and Upgrading Your Online Store.
- Need more functionality comparing to others.
- User Interface needs more improvement.
- Need better documentation and tutorials.
15. WishlistMember Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
Are you ready to launch your membership website, online course, or community? With WishListMember, you can be up and running in just a few hours from now — all with a single plugin to manage it all. They are Introducing the Brand NEW Courses Add-on for WishListMember. Quickly create online courses with our new Courses Add-on for WishListMember.
It includes a professionally-designed template, built-in progress tracking, gamification, quizzes, and more. You can learn more about the add-on and our special bundle pricing on their website. Powerful and Easy-To-Use Membership Plugin for WordPress Trusted by 109,482 membership websites, online courses, & communities.
Give readers a premium all-access pass or build membership levels for tiered viewing privileges. You choose the pages, posts, and files each member can access. Convert new members with partial access pages. With WishListMember, you can drip your best articles to new members, schedule post access by date, and set up pay per post.
Archive limited-time content by date or after a set number of days. Their Support Desk is ready for you every step of the way alongside their FAQs, knowledge base, and video tutorials. You can try WishListMember. If you’re not thrilled within 30 days, they will refund every penny. No hard feelings.
- Easy to use setup wizard.
- Easy user management interface.
- Easily protect any content in just one click.
- Price is a bit high comparing to the others.
- Overwhelming With too many options.
- Not Modular.
16. JetEngineMembership Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
JetEngineMembership can help to start a membership website by using WordPress. You can create a WordPress membership site following these basic steps: grant access to the site via forms, think over the user roles, and welcome newcomers.
You can also set pricing plans based on the membership level. Pick the method that suits your needs either PayPal, Stripe, or WooCommerce payments. Build Pricing page to offer all plans and Checkout page once the payment was processed.
Add forms to make it easy for visitors to sign up and log in. You can control the access levels to the admin area for every User Role. Allow users to view their unique content in the personal Member area and have a custom menu on the Profile page. Give the website members an opportunity to edit their profile pages, post new content, and communicate freely within a community.
Leverage membership content restrictions for different levels, provide exclusive content based on Users’ preferences and grant them access to content editing & publishing tools. Set the visibility settings for different content parts, define the User Roles they will be visible to, and do the proper content sectioning to be shown at once.
- Many pre-designed blocks and premade page templates.
- Suitable for Gutenberg and Elementor.
- Best support service ever.
- Few plugins are heavy and can slow the speed of your website.
- Some Of The Plugins Cause Performance Issues.
- If you want to re-design the templates, that can be a little difficult sometimes.
17. ProfileGrid Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
ProfileGrid is the great WordPress User Profiles & Membership Plugin. Their core WordPress paid Membership plugin does not cut any corners, offering you the most capable free community building and membership plugin for WordPress. Whether you need simple or complex WordPress user profiles on your website or a versatile WordPress membership plugin, ProfileGrid will serve you well.
With a modular structure at its heart, you can switch on or off different user profile sections without affecting ProfileGrid’s central functionality. In short, It can be molded to fit into your website, adding only the stuff you need for your WordPress user profiles, without the extra bloat.
ProfileGrid introduces what was sorely missing among WordPress user profiles plugins. User Groups can be used for creating different types of WordPress user profiles, for building separate directories, for different signup processes, and in so many other ways!
Groups also feature in privacy settings making selective content visibility a breeze. Groups can have their own group leaders, badges, and properties. You will be surprised how many things you can do with groups. Select the top WordPress membership plugin plan that suits you best. They keep their pricing simple to help you choose exactly what you need.
- Treat each Group as closed privacy shall to restrict content.
- Customize the profiles for different types of users and groups.
- Embed shortcodes for different items anywhere on your website.
- Single Extensions are a bit costly.
- Need to buy Extensions to use a few features.
- ProfileGrid is one of the newest plugins in the WordPress Repository.
18. WPPrivateContent Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
WPExpertDeveloper was built to develop Professional WordPress Plugins and provide knowledge for people who are interested in working with WordPress. It was founded in 2015 by Rakhitha Nimesh Ratnayake. They have contributed to the WordPress community by developing free plugins on wordpress.org and providing in-depth knowledge of WordPress using their books.
Apart from the free contributions, they have developed several profitable premium plugins including User Profiles Made Easy and WPPrivateContentPro. WPPrivateContent is the All In One Solution for Protecting WordPress Site Content. You can protect part of post/page/custom post type content from guests, members, user roles, and users.
Also, you can protect the WooCommerce product page and product in the shop from guests, members, user roles, user groups, users, and membership levels. Restrict the entire website for all users and request a password to access the site. Limit access to different content types for members with valid membership purchases.
- Fully Featured Membership Management plugin.
- Backend Private Page for Administrators.
- Private Frontend Page with Dynamic Content.
- No Priority Support for Personal Package.
- Link Restrictions Addon not for Personal Package.
- Tag Restrictions Addon only for Business Package.
19. PrivateContent Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
PrivateContent is a great, simple, solution to boost WordPress, turning it into a true multilevel membership platform. Complete user management, a modern form framework, and a unique engine to restrict any part of your website. Everything without coding skills! It is also GDPR compliant!
PrivateContent is probably the easiest way to create a dedicated users database on your WordPress website. Seamlessly integrated is based on user categories: then no more basic roles, you can virtually have unlimited levels!
Each user can be assigned to one or more categories giving you the maximum flexibility possible, this means complete freedom in creating simple or complex patterns to properly store them and eventually restrict your website contents.
PrivateContent is a developer-friendly plugin and has been coded to be easily extended and customized by developers. Starting from the essential plugin’s API to management classes and ending with dozens of actions and filters. Are you a developer? PrivateContent could also be an opportunity for you.
- A unique engine to restrict any part of your website.
- A true multilevel membership platform.
- Native Visual Composer, Elementor and Divi integration
- Need more options comparing to others.
- Need better documentation and tutorials.
- Exported users can’t be re-imported.
20. MagicMembers Plugin Review (Pros and Cons)
MagicMembers membership plugin is a user-friendly and intuitive; you don’t need even one code to use it. Yes, that’s correct! No programming knowledge is necessary.
MagicMembers seamlessly integrates with Stripe, PayPal Standard, PayPal Website Payments Pro, PayPal Express Checkout, Authorize.net, 1Shoppingcart, 2CheckOut, CCBill, ClickBank, SagePay, eWay, PagSeguro, WorldPay, MoneyBookers, iDeal, Epoch, AlertPay, Ogone, and Manual Pay.
Simply follow a few easy steps and it will turn your existing blog, or a new blog, into a powerful WordPress membership website. Just unzip, upload and activate it. In addition to the different levels of membership, you are also able to set different membership billing options with an unlimited amount of subscriptions.
Whether you want to charge daily, weekly, monthly, or even annually, you will have complete control over how your members pay for their subscriptions. For example, ‘Standard’ memberships may pay monthly, while ‘Premium’ memberships pay annually. They are providing 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Your purchase is 100% Risk-Free.
If you’re not happy with MagicMembers “WordPress Membership Plugin” for any reason, simply let their friendly support team know via the help desk and they will happily refund your money. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Flexible payment gateway options.
- Seamlessly integrates with auto responders.
- Provides in-depth reports of your membership area.
- Provides too many features – users may get confused.
- Only offers one time pricing options, no monthly subscription options.
- Need better documentation and video tutorials.
We hope this article helped you to find the right WordPress membership plugin for your needs. Have you set up a membership website by using WordPress and if so which plugin did you use? Don’t forget to share your experience in the comment below. You can also read another article which was written about Best WordPress Themes 2022.
Don’t forget to inform us in the comments which WooCommerce theme you’ve chosen and why! If you like our Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2022 article, then please don’t forget to share it with your friends and family members on social media too.